13 Sep 3-Ingredient Apple Strudel Recipe
It’s apple-picking season, and we have the perfect recipe for you! This super-simple strudel can be made in under 30 minutes! Even more excitingly, it contains only healthy, plant-based ingredients. Topped with cinnamon to boost your metabolism, this is a dessert everyone can enjoy without guilt!
What You Need:
- 1 package vegan puff pastry dough, dimensions: 16×9 in
- 2 apples
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
What to Do:
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Take the vegan pastry dough out of the fridge to thaw.
- Peel two apples, getting rid of the seeds.
- Slice the apples hand into very thin slices.
- Add the cinnamon on the apple slices and mix well by hand. Don’t worry about the apple slices breaking.
- Put the apple-cinnamon-mixture on the pastry dough and fold it in. Close the edges.
- Put the apple strudel in the oven for about 15-20 minutes, until golden.
- Let it cool off or eat it warm. Either way, it’s delicious!
For more great vegan recipes, check out https://www.elephantasticvegan.com!